Denied Binky's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Binky, Mar 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Binky

Binky New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Castrated Nig Nogs
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:190902705
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing on the server and was spectating the round since I died, as I was spectating and I was trying to help out a player named Zethril who was calling another player out, and I messaged him saying that it wasn't him who was the traitor as in like he was proven as an innocent. I admit what I did was wrong anyway and hope to come back soon from this appeal. and I just wanted input my opinion that a 28 day ban for supposedly ghosting for 1 round is kind of harsh do you think, and to add to that I had never been banned on this server before. In conclusion I sincerely apologize for what I did, and I hope to be back on the server again soon.

Thanks,
    Binky.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Nefarious ✿

Nefarious ✿ Lost 2 VIP

You were banned by @Han Solo for Ghosting. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Han

Han       VIP

Hey Binky,

Even though you have apologized for ghosting, and I appreciate that, I'm not going to be lifting the ban. This is because I'm not in the habit of lifting ghosting bans, and also the fact that you tried to evade the ban by using another account.

I will say that while I am denying this appeal, understand that it is only a local ban. The ghosting ban only applies to East two, so you're free to play on our six other TTT servers. Please message me if you have any questions.

Thread locked, appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.