Approved BinksiLamp's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BinksiLamp, Sep 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BinksiLamp

BinksiLamp New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    BinksiLamp
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:36756523
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    there was no mod online and there was no slay on me and im banned for rdm and leave im not sure why
    or if there was a mod on sorry that i didn't notice you the last round i died by innocent when i was detective he jumped from tower on my head and i quit the game

Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

@Opalium banned you for rdm and leave 1st offense and shall to this when ever they can.

3. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hello BinksiLamp! Thank you for sending on your ban appeal.

You were banned earlier today, 9/9/16, for RDMing and leaving the server.

Here is a screenshot of the report against you and your response:
    [​IMG]

This is a the relevant section from the damage log of that round, clearly showing that you have damaged multiple people with an incendiary grenade, and eventually killing an innocent (marked in black).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This has happened a few minutes after I joined the server, just as I was investigating the report. You left the server without waiting for your slay or serving it, and due to this, I have banned you for RDM & Leave, giving you a 5 days long ban as this is your first offense - all according to the server rules, which you can find here: http://www.seriousgmod.com/rules/

However: since this is your first offense, and it appears that this was not done intentionally, and seeing you are an active player who usually follows the rules, I believe there is a place for forgiveness. I will be accepting your appeal and cancel your ban.
    Please note, of course, that this is unlikely to happen again. You should avoid breaking any additional rules, as it is very unlikely that you will be forgiven again in the future.

Best regards, and enjoy your stay at SeriousGMOD!
    ~Opalium

Appeal:
    Accepted.
    Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.