Denied Billybob Jr's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Billybob Jr, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billybob Jr

Billybob Jr New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Billybob Jr
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:35862597
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't believe I was hacking in anyway, however at the time, my pov was glitched and my weapons didn't show, all I saw was my crosshair, and I even said it was happening in voicechat.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Hacking in online games is usually considered manipulating how the game works to give a player an advantage over other players, however, the only thing that may be considered an advantage to me is that I experienced a glitch where my crosshair was the only thing that displayed other than the weapons and health menu, and I even said in chat a couple of times that this was happening to me.​

2. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Hello Billy, thank you for taking the time to appeal.

While you claim to have been experiencing a "glitch", that glitch would not justify your no recoil (if you even were glitching). I was provided with evidence of your use of no recoil hacks and then I decided to watch you for myself after to make sure you were hacking.

It is pretty clear that you were using some sort of third party function to reduce your recoil to make it easier to kill other players. Consider this appeal denied; feel free to return to our servers in four weeks and I hope you learn to not use any sort of cheats in the future. You will get caught.

Molly Womped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.