Denied billy_badass's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by billy_badass, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billy_badass

billy_badass New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Billy_badass
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for ghosting by Azaelus, I have no idea why because I was AFK at the time and came back to see I was banned, I don't even have a microphone. I play this server for fun and I follow the rules. I urge Azaelus to bring up any evidence supporting his reason to believe i was ghosting but the only thing i can do is say that I did not ghost nor do i even know how. Your Vanilla server is my favorite and I ask you remove this ban and look into how Azaelus handles his bans and other punishments (i was also slain 3 times by Azaelus on false reports from MarsEverKey who at the time kept RDMing and reporting me when no admins were online) Being honest I think Azaelus banned me with no justifiable proof that I did anything wrong and if I did then let me know and i will correct my wrongdoing and keep playing but a 28 day ban is unnecessary. I don't have any picture evidence but if you can check logs of the game you can see there is no way I ghost because I usually don't kill any traitors, I'm not very good like i said i play for the fun of the game and just want this ban removed.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @Azaelus to address your concerns.

3. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Hi @billy_badass ,

Thanks for filing an appeal, lets get right into it.

I recieved a message from MrUnknownShadow saying that you'd ghosted to him. Below is the chat he gave me.

[​IMG]

I traced this message back to Round 4 of the minecraftcity_v4 map which began at around 6PM. You message came after the time Unknown disabled his Disguiser as marked in Red. Edwin was alive at the time as shown in green. Edwin had also not died at this point as well as Unknown (full picture here.)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

From the evidence above, I concluded, along with another staff member that you were ghosting. You shouldn't be throwing messages like that around the server, regardless of the situation. I will not be lifting this ban as it is localised to Vanilla. You are still free to play on our other 6 servers.

APPEAL: DENIED
    THREAD: LOCKED
    BAN: NOT LIFTED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.