Approved bigstinkygay's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by bigstinkygay, Aug 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Explain the case:
    woke up this morning to find out I was banned for 5 days on TTT vanilla, not sure why at all. I don't remember doing anything "banable" the night before. if I did something bad and just don't remember, thats just me I should get the ban. but I have no clue as to why so far, if someone could give me answers and hopefully an appeal if I didn't do anything :)
    Related Evidence:

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Moving this to the correct section.
    Your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:124957513

You were banned by @Reda-Lex for RDM and Leave.

3. I'm nearly 100% sure Reda-Lex wasnt even on the server whilst I was playing, is was Ryanhighywayman who I was laying with for the mostpart, plus I did rdm once and it was accidental and like an hour before I left, no one reported me so I thought it was forgiven

4. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

The ban was issued by Reda at the time so we'll wait on him to respond with their evidence.

5. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

I have seen this and I'll respond when i'm back from work.

6. Reda-Lex

Hey bigstinkygay, i was expecting this ban appeal.

@TheDarkCarnage reported you for a kill that happened the last round of the last map on Innocent_Motel, he created the report during the round 1 after the map change. You left 2 minutes after the report was created.
    [​IMG]

Here are the logs of that kill.
    [​IMG]

When you left, we both(TheDarkCarnage & Me) knew that there was a high chance that you didn't notice the report and your message on this ban appeal confirms it.

Since you didn't have the chance to respond to that report, you can do it now.

smoll edit : I joined on the server 45min before i banned you.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  7. Ah ok thanks, well I accept full responsibility for it. I probably didnt notice it cause it was like 4-5 am for me and was extremely tired

8. Reda-Lex

I'll unban you and add one autoslay to your Steam_ID.
    I'll also post this ban appeal in your notes.

Ban appeal : Accepted(Ban voided)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.