Denied BigRVman's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BigRVman, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRVman

BigRVman New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Private Ryan
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:81763864
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So, to start off, I joined, started to be a little annoying because I was waiting for my brother to join (the server takes a long ass time to download.) So I said, go buy and maybe drink some chlorox bleach yadadadadadadad. Later, I was RDM'ed. I said in the admin chat, "Help this fucking bitch rdm me control your players.", I then was banned for 24hours by steve manson "Reason: Mic Spam/ Staff Disrespect. I think steve really needs to be demoted, fuck you steve. I really liked the server until now, goodbye you shit community and hire actual staff not byest little robots
    Evidence of Innocence:
    NNONE​

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Steve Mason for "Harrassment/Mic Spamming - Refuse to stop after multiple warnings"
    Please be patient, he will respond at earliest convenience.

3. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. VIP

Hi Ryan even in this report you seem to be as toxic as you were in game. I'm gonna keep this short as clearly you're not taking this seriously.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I followed protocol and warned you multiple times to tone it down a bit, I even gave you more warnings than I should've because I don't want to ban a player if I don't need to. In those screenshots you were rather toxic and after the gag/kick you refused to stop cursing, yelling, etc into your mic. So I banned you.

You refused to even listen to what I said in-game, and instead of understanding why you're wrong you believe that I was abused. I can assure you that I did everything correctly from my view. This is only a one day ban and will be unbanned soon, you can always play on other servers if you like as well.

Thread: Locked
    Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.