Denied Biggins Von Hefty's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Biggins Von Hefty, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biggins Von Hefty

Biggins Von Hefty New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Biggin's_Von_Hefty
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Honestly idk why i was banned all ik is that i was playing never rdmed or got slayed was on with 5 people said "why the fuck is there 5 fucking people afk here" then got off and got back on then said "really? safe fucking 5 people" useing voice for both then tried to get on and it said i had a 5 day ban and i did nothing i can think of to get banned sooo if you could tell me i will appeal the right way. Sorry i am nor appealing the right way atm its just idk really what i did
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

You were banned by @Opii for RDM and Leave. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Biggin's_Von_Hefty,

Thank you for making a ban appeal as it shows that you would like to to continue playing on the Serious TTT servers. As for your ban for RDM and Leave First Offense, you had killed Pigspit[Innocent] as a Detective on the map ttt_forest_final and had said you had DNA on Pigspit which you had not attained. After being slain for RDMing Pigspit, you failed to stay for the entire round and left the server. The "Opii will slay You next round" and your death upon the start of the round indicated you had been slain.

BIGGIN'S_VON_HEFTY.png
    BIGGIN'S_VON_HEFTYlogs.png

You are welcome to play on any of the other 4 Serious TTT servers. My apologies.

Your ban appeal has been denied.

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

To further prove @Opii's claim, I went back into the old logs to find that Biggin's never once retrieved DNA from a player. As a note, if you ever have to leave while a slay is issued against you it would be in your best interests to contact any staff member online asking if you may leave. This way you will not end up being banned multiple times for very subtle cases of RDM.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Once again, thank you for appealing and be sure things like this don't happen in the near future! Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.