Denied big guy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by big guy, Oct 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big guy

big guy Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    selling advertisement
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't do anything, my ban is for "ban evasion" but I don't remember getting banned prior
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I only have one account so unless im some anonymous hacker how could I bypass bans?​

2. big guy

big guy Member

shit it didn't copy right my steamid is STEAM_0:0:40526574

3. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for Ban Evasion by @Giraffe. Please wait patiently for their response.

4. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

5. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

I do not have to explain to you how we can tell you have multiple accounts.
    But here's a quick screenshot of your accounts
    [​IMG]
    You were banned on a server, made an alternate account. Then with our own devices found you to not only be breaking the rules once again but evading a prior ban.
    On SGM you can not use another steam account to access the servers while currently serving a ban on a different account.

You provide no evidence that leads me or any higher ranking staff to believe all these accounts are not yours. If you can in some way, prove that these accounts are not associated with you, now is your chance to do so.
    If @Giraffe has anything to add, he will be dealing with the rest of this appeal since he banned you on this account.

Thank you
    Falcor

6. big guy

big guy Member

I play from my university so everyone who uses the wifi gets the same ip. That's all you really brought up about the accounts being tied to me which makes sense but due to how many people game and shit here, it's pretty hard to identify a single person by an ip several hundred are sharing at any given time.

That's all I really saw about you saying how the accounts were tied to me so hopefully that's sufficient "proof" that they're not tied to me, I don't see any other way really to prove an account doesn't belong.

7. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Greetings, I am just going to give my input as I am the one of the many people that have reported you to staff on your many accounts.

So basically you are lying and here is how I know without knowing your IP, but nice silly BS IP story.

So I had been conversing with @Han Solo too get you banned, but I hadn't gotten any evidence of you being the troll you are giving away your T buds every single T round you got and trolling any other way you could. You are extremely toxic to play with and ruin everyone's fun.

YOU then made a report using this account @big guy against @AspiringSun as seen here - https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-aspiringsun.33290/ - now you being the genius that you are put a steam id under the line YOUR STEAM ID. Now if you notice STEAM_0:0:156382773 takes you to - http://steamcommunity.com/id/dethgiver98/ - this page but wait! if I click this little steam button under your name on the left here it takes you to the account you are currently appealing - http://steamcommunity.com/id/schoolkiller/- which had also been reported. At which point I went to the moderator dealing with the reports @Graze who than sought out an admin to sus shit out and ban you more harshly.

Now knowing you are a troll, I knew you'd come back on another account sooner or later, lo and behold a report was made against someone named Disabledgamer93 - https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-disabledgamer93.33653/ - now I have heard your voice, and although you may think it, not everyone's as dumb as you think, watching the video in the report linked I could tell immediately that was you, ban evading pulling the same shit you always do when you get on. Now me knowing your last name was "muslimfederation" on the one of your many account the name "disabledgamer93" ultimately just gave you away more. So I sought out an admin, @Falcor to be exact who traced your IP and ohh guess what same IP bruh.

So like you're clearly a genius based on everything you do. So like you think anyone here will believe you when you try to make a lame IP excuse when hurdur you gave to different steam id's for 1 account and the 3rd account just happens to be under the same IP with the same voice and the exact same shit tier troll.

I wonder if common sense and your own idiocy is sufficient proof?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  8. big guy

big guy Member

9. big guy

big guy Member

oy vey time to invest in a vpn

10. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Since you don't have any suggestive evidence against the bans,
    and what seems to be you accepting you got caught after Mr. Butters' post, I'll be denying this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.