Approved Big Frosty Kell's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Frosty, Jul 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frosty

Frosty Stay frosty! VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Big Froty Kell
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:191022660
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I could not stay on the server my power was about to go out i said that over and over and over again but both credence and kythol would not listen over and over again i !p'd credence and went into @ chat but again to response just asking questions also i might add i was going to be slayed being rdm he held a barrel in his hands and dropped it, also when i tried telling them please add the slay to my steam id they would not listen every single time,
    all i ask is to be unbanned i hope credence or kythol could answer to this.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I do not have any maybe admin logs or credence or kythol could confirm what im saying i can not open up obs it destroys my pc and i couldnt take screenshots in the matter of a second if i knew the logs would cover it.

im tagging @Credence and @Kythol

2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

3. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hey Big Frost Kell.

As stated, I banned you for RDM & Leave (1st Offense) after you left before a report made by IronBrandon could be finished against you. In the report, you claimed that someone was carrying an explosive barrel when we couldn't find any evidence of them using a crowbar, the screenshots of which will be below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Due to the claims that you left due to power outage and that you reached out to me on Discord about this, I'll be lifting the ban. Please be careful about this in the future, as you did try communicating with us about leaving, but never gave a reason for why you needed to leave.

Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.