Approved Big Fat Meany's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Big Fat Meany, Dec 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Fat Meany

Big Fat Meany New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Jimmy Page (aka Meme God)
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I can easily serve a slay ( or multiple). I didnt even know I left with an open a report sorry for the trouble it was 3 am. So yeah I can serve the slay(s). Sorry for the trouble again.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there Jimmy, thanks for appealing your ban on the forums. I'll respond as soon as possible since I banned you RDM and Leave First Offense due to our Statue of Limitations.

3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Alright so let's get down to the matter at hand then.

We were on our West 2 server playing on the map Minecraft_b5 when I happened to come across this report:

[​IMG]

Now the reason as to why I banned you was this report was left without a response and even though the victim Tay did not claim anything serious as you can see you did indeed kill him. You had not responded to the report by Round 4 so I went ahead and checked to see if you were still playing, I did not see you on the playerlist so I went ahead and checked the chat only to see this:

[​IMG]

Now that is why I banned you, considering you did not respond to the report and you left before I could question you about it. Seeing as this is your second ban in the total 131 hours you've played on our servers I will be unbanning you considering you have relatively clean record, but before I decide on the final verdict I just want to see what else you have to say about this incident in regards to the report.

4. Big Fat Meany

Big Fat Meany New Member

Hey man sorry about that. Now I remember I was standing on the door to the traitor room ( the one if you go in as inno it kills you) and he attempted to push me in so I killed him. Thanks for unbanning me I hope it doesnt happen again. Sorry for the troubles I will glady take the slay.

5. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there once again Jimmy.

Your ban will soon be removed and voided so this appeal has been accepted, I appreciate the time you took to appeal your ban on the forums. Due to relatively clean history prior to this, your ban has voided that means that if you are banned for RDM and Leave again it will count as First Offense but in the future please make sure you ask the Staff Member present if you're okay to go with no reports against you. Have a great day and Happy (Almost) New Years!

If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to ask me on the forums by starting a conversation with me.

Appeal: Accepted/Thread Locked
    Ban: Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.