Denied big Chungus's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by big Chungus, Apr 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big Chungus

big Chungus New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Very Bad Rat
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:33452640
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think I called Andrew a nigger lmao and got banned bacuase of it. idk if that's the reason I got banned or if it's completely unrelated but w/e. Had fun and that's all that mattered. ooga booga you little ape.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    "you're such a fucking retard nigger monkey I'm gonna kill you" -me, directed at Andrew​

2. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

You're banned for RDM and Leave 1st by @AndrewB, please be patient while he gathers his evidence and responds, feel free to play on our other servers until then.

3. big Chungus

big Chungus New Member

fuck you andrew I thought we were gucci. you stupid dumb ape. I'm gonna poop on your house monkey (no homo(unless???????)).

4. AndrewB

AndrewB VIP

Hi Very Bad Rat I've seen this and will respond shortly with my evidence.

5. big Chungus

big Chungus New Member

take your time :love:

6. AndrewB

AndrewB VIP

[​IMG]
    Hi Very Bad Rat, I banned for RDM & Leave (first offense) because you left the server while you were still slain. If you look at the screenshot I provided you will see that in your report your response alone proved you killed based on suspicion. A kill based on suspicion is not a valid kill and therefore I aslayed you for it. When you left the server I gave you a full round to rejoin but you did not. Finally, I banned you for RDM & Leave (First offense). Your ban is almost over so I will not unban you. Feel free to play on the other TTT SGM servers.
    Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.