Denied [BG] TheNutsOfRambo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by [BG] TheNutsOfRambo, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    TheNutsOfRambo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:49329643
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I don't have any recall of RDM'ing and leaving, If I did rdm then i didn't receive the report or it closed during a map change etc... If i had known I had a slay to serve I would have done it.... It's not a big deal to serve a slay but I don't think how active I've been on and how easily you guys just threw this ban is justifiable... I know this is your job but that's still kinda messed up. I'm sorry i left when i needed to take a slay, but was this report posted AFTER I already had left? I don't know what else to say except I do wish to be unbanned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no clue what happened or when... I would like an explanation all I got is RDM + Leave.​

2. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hello TheNutsOfRambo,

@Toxin was the Admin who banned you for your 1st Offence of RDM and Leave.

He will respond as soon as he can, thank you for waiting!

3. Hello,

I banned you yesterday for RDMing Ass_Pirate 5 seconds into the round. A report was filed, yet you still left without giving your response. Can you explain this occurrence?

4. Yes, Ass_Pirate was constantly harassing me, He rdm'd me 2 rounds in a row and there was no staff online, when staff did come online i reported him and tried to get him slain but nothing happened. So he decided at the beginning of a round he would shoot a 1 shot weapon at me and i figured he was going to rdm me again. So I killed him. Self defense. And he should be perma banned he rdm'd me 2 times today also, intentionally. I'm thinking about recording him but he constantly harasses me when we are online.

5. Regardless of him responding or not, the fact is that you rdmed. With 350+ hours on the server, you should know better than to kill a detective for possible t-baiting you (in which you cannot do as said on the rules)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Traitorous acts do not apply to detectives and you do not take matters into your own hands, especially if there was an admin on at the time. You claim that he kept rdming you, I don't really remember every single report that was made, but all I can say was that if it was valid, action would have been taken. You left after you died, but the report went through under your name. So, more than likely, you were on the server, got reported, and left.
    Since you have 350+ hours on the servers and decided to take matters into your own hands (knowing that there was a staff member, especially when the player was a detective), I am going to deny this appeal. PM me if you have any questions.
    Topic Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.