Approved BetaAF's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Penius, Jun 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Leonardo Dicaprio
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65123045
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Touch pad, no admins on, and was night. I didn't mean to the kill the person.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Okay so, I was ban for rdm and leave offense 1. I have a laptop I use to play TTT. I have a touch pad and a wireless mouse. I was testing someone and while I was gonna move, my wrist hit the button to shoot on the touch pad. Then I killed someone. There was no admins on to see the report or slay me. It was at night, like 12:00 at night. I was tired so I went to sleep.​

2. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

You were banned for RDM and Leave (1st offense) by @Acnologia please be patient while they gather evidence.

3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Hey man, I just got informed of this by my colleague. Give me a bit so I can gather my evidence. Until then, have patience and just chill.

4. Acnologia

I'm sure you'd love to come back to the servers and play again, so I won't waste your time and dive straight into the details.
    I had come onto Vanilla earlier this evening to a surprising pleasant atmosphere and then went ahead to deal with the reports. When looking into them, I found a peculiar report against you, which I have taken the liberty of putting in a spoiler down below.
    [​IMG]
    Now, what I would've naturally done was wait it out and see if you came back. When looking into the chat logs, I saw that you had left when I was in-game. Maybe you didn't notice me come on due to the time and how tired you must've been. Now, considering it's your first offense, I'll be completely happy to remove the ban and void it. Although a slay will still be added to your ID since, as the saying goes, "Accidental RDM is still RDM".

~Acnologia

5. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

Ayy, well thanks man. I'll get on whenever I can/ when the server isn't full

6. Acnologia

[​IMG]
    Have fun my dude!

Appeal has been accepted, ban has been voided, and the player has served the slay in-game.
    Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.