Denied BestIcecream's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BestIcecream, Sep 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BestIcecream

BestIcecream New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Besticecream
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:83268988
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for mass rdm 3+ and this is not true. on the map assault I was playing detective and it started with a player shooting another. this player ran down the stairs while a player behind him stood. i shot him on gba. (he was a traitor) Second, a new shootout was occurring on the stairs and i went to check it out. this player killed an innocent and a traitor which i did not know at the time and killed him. the third person i killed was a true mistake; for i mistook him for another player who ran and shot someone. I will take a slay for that on my part.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'm not sure how to get demos or anything. so if i could get help that would be nice. All I have is my word. I have played on this server for 2 years and I will gladly take the slay and not a ban. (this is not important but I lost the account info for my earlier serious gmod account and I had to make this new one)​

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for "mass RDM (3+)" by @Steve Mason
    He will respond at earliest convenience

3. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. VIP

Hi Icecream thank you for taking the time to make this appeal,

Yes, I banned you for Mass RDM (3) which is a one day ban on West 1. Please be advised that this is a ban on only one server and you can play on our other servers.

Anyways I'll get into why I banned you and tell you the final verdict of this appeal.

You were reported three times on assault in one round for RDMing as shown in these reports:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These reports were all brought up when you were detective on the last round of assault, which you've said already. I was alive as a traitor and there in the moment when it happened, and unforunately I do not record Garry's Mod when playing as my computer won't be able to handle all that much intensive power at once. However I've taken screenshots of the reports and logs as show in my post.

[​IMG]

Since I was the one who killed you after and along with the logs also show that a traitor shot you and in turn you reacted and began shooting whoever you saw (detective, and an innocent.) You have to be more careful in situations like these you cannot begin shooting whoever you think shot you. If you have only lost 5 DMG like you did in this situation it might be wise to figure out who did that light damage before killing. Rather than turning around and shooting whoever you saw first.

[​IMG]

These logs also show that you began shooting Zach for no reason as well.

All in all, whether you have been playing on the servers for a while or not you have to be more cautious when figuring/killing the traitor. Going off assumption can end you off in situations like these and part of the reason in what led to your ban. This is all I have proof-wise for why I banned you, I apologize if it is not clear enough but that is why I banned you for the 3 RDMs you had in one round.

Since you've been playing on these servers you should be more aware of the rules/game. I will not be unbanning you today and I apologize about that, however please keep in mind that this is only a one day ban on West #1 and you can continue playing on other servers if you choose to do so.

Please be more careful in the future, and I hope to see you on the servers someday. If you still have any questions about this report please feel to message me through the forums and discuss more in-depth of the punishment.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.