Denied BenMcHaney's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BenMcHaney, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BenMcHaney

BenMcHaney Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Skinny Penile
    Your Steam ID:
    benjaminmchaney
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be in banned because I honestly have no idea why I was banned, the last time I played, which was early in the morning on March 22, I had 2 slays to my account which I served, one of which I committed on accident, and I was given a second warning to harassment by Pop something, I forget the name, but I never got any other slays or anything like that. I may mess with some people but I don't feel enough that I have to be banned for two weeks, especially when I don't even know the reason.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Hey! First of all, your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:183375560 and secondly I'll tag @POP STAR. Please be patient.

3. BenMcHaney

BenMcHaney Supporter

thank you, sorry about the steam id part

4. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello Skinny Penile,

You were slain by me for two offenses that you claimed were accidents and then consequently banned for not serving your slays. Here are the reports to prove the slays were valid.
    First Offense -
    [​IMG]
    Second Offense -
    [​IMG]

And you were not banned for harassment, nor was it extended. It was a simple second offense of RDM & Leave ban with your most recent RDM & Leave's SoL not yet expiring. None-the-less, here is the harassment warning for reference.
    [​IMG]

I also extended a courteousy to you and waited, and I also asked for you to come back after I felt you must have been distraught, however you failed to return and it wouldn't be fair to our other players if I did not ban you for not serving your slays. Here are all the rest of the screenshots.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With all this I'm afraid your ban will stay active, and you will serve the remainder of the duration of your ban. Thank you for understanding.

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.