Denied BelgianWaffle's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BelgianWaffle, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    BelgianWaffle
    Your Steam ID:
    BelgianWaffle
    Which Server:
    West/West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I haven't really rdmed anyone but killed wrong people for hitting/shooting me when it wasn't them but it was someone else who shot me. First scenario i rdmed someone and got slayed throughout the next round by an mod/admin. Second scenario i rdmed someone and get reported for it but there is no mods/admins online so after some rounds i just leave the server. Don't know if that still counts as rdm and leave. Third scenario i rdm someone and get slayed by an mod/admin but still leave the server like a retard. I would happily get slayed for rdm rather then get banned for rdm and leave for any of the above reasons.
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @ECHO-6251 to deal with this as he banned you for RDM and Leave 3rd

EDIT: For future reference your steam id is STEAM_0:1:126871583

3. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

I've seen this and will reply when I wake up tomorrow (7/27).

Anyways though you claim that you left whilst having this report against you, and I want to know why you did so. Because I remember being on not when the report was made, but rather when you left. Also since this was your 3rd offense, being that you have done it twice before, why should I unban you?

4. ECHO-6251

Ok now that I have time for this, adding upon what I have stated above, I will give you a day to respond to my previous question or present any form of reason why I should spare you your ban rather than leave it. Anyways please present why I should do so, and then I will decided on whether or not I will unban you.

5. ECHO-6251

Ok I gave you a day to respond to this, and seeing that you did not respond, I have no choice but to deny your ban appeal.

If you have any questions please message me via here.
    ~ECHO

Thread:Locked
    Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.