Approved Behemoth's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Behemoth, Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Behemoth

Behemoth VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Frogman
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:66886657
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was AFK on West 2 and when I came back it said I was banned for hacking.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Im not sure why I was banned I was AFK at the time.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @Santifist as they banned you for Hacking.

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hey man, I banned you for your use of wall hacks and aimbot today on the server. I first became suspicious of you when you killed a traitor at the start of the round for seemingly no reason other than him being a traitor. When asked how you knew you never responded, so then I started spectating you. I noticed right away that you had an aimbot that was snapping to people. This aimbot is not a traditional aimbot, it snaps to the torso rather than the head, I suspected that this was an attempt to hide it better. Here is the footage i've got of you hacking.

As you can see the video starts off with you walking into a room. As soon as you kos vertigo I noticed your cursor did two things: 1) It locked on. 2) it dragged. I believe you have two types of binds for your aimbot, one that drags the cursor (not as useful but more concealed) and then you have a lock on (more useful but not concealed). When Vertigo passes the player by the window you can notice that you snap to the guy at the window's torso instead of Vertigo. A normal player would be able to track vertigo as he moved towards the door, but your aimbot just snapped to him.

4. Behemoth

Behemoth VIP

I promise you I’m not hacking lol and I’m actually kindve baffled that you put a 1 month ban on me with you only evidence being your “professional opinion” and a 15 second video of me making a really sloppy kill.

5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

After careful consideration the ban has been lifted. I apologize for any inconvenience

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.