Denied Behemoth's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Behemoth, Jul 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Behemoth

Behemoth VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Behemoth
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:66886657
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm not even sure why I was banned in the first place just saw that I have a 28 day ban, I can assure you that I didn't do anything that deserves such a lengthy punishment
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned by @Aco Taco for Loopholing. Please wait for him to respond to your ban appeal!

3. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Hello Behemoth, I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write an appeal.

As Graze stated above, I banned you for loopholing.

You loopholed out of receiving two slays by abusing the system of the damage logs. You lied to me in a report when confronted about prop killing and damaging.

[​IMG]

Now, sometimes prop damaging/killing doesn't show up in the logs, it'll only show it as "something/world has killed x player". I would not have been able to issue you any slays because I had no evidence against you to prove that you had in fact prop damaged/killed. But, @avukyi2r3 was able to provide me with a demo of the entire situation as he was there with you and the others at the start of the round (the time of occurrence). If you just had told me that you were messing around or whatever it was you were doing, I would've just slayed you twice and we could've just moved on, but you decided to lie about it.

I have recorded over the demo and uploaded the video to YouTube for the convenience of everyone.

As the video clearly shows, you damage one player to hurt then proceed to prop kill another player about six seconds into the round. After that, you throw another crate at the same player you damaged in the beginning and damage him down to nearly dead. So any claims you made about you not killing or trying to kill a player with a prop were lies and just a way to avoid your punishment.

You are not new to these servers, you've played on them for over two years now. The rules aren't new to you since you've clearly shown you have a few ways to get around them.

Your history speaks for itself and shows what you really intend to do within this community.

[​IMG]

Even after your many, many punishments, you still do the same thing time and time again. You thought this time you could get away with it, but that is not the case.

In light of your history and the fact that you lied to me about something that would not have been a big issue at all if you just told the truth, I will not be unbanning you. If you wish to discuss further my reasons for the denial of this appeal, start a forum conversation with me and I will be glad to dissertate it with you there.

Appeal: Denied

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.