Denied Behemoth's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Behemoth, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Behemoth

Behemoth VIP

Your In Game Nickname:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:66886657
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think im banned of west and east. It was a few months ago and I dont quite remeber why I might have been rdm and leave or something but i'm a big boy now and I can behave on the server
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Im not a goofball anymore​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@J.T.Ripper banned you for RDM & Leave 4th Offense, which was then globalized to 26 weeks by @Azure . They will respond as soon as they can.

3. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Good evening @Behemoth, I just got home for work, and am now gathering the evidence of the events that happened. Give me just a few minutes and I'll be right with you.

4. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Alright then, thank you for your patience.

[​IMG]

As you can see with the highlighted lines, you (at the time, under the name Louie) had either pushed Cancer with a crowbar, or thrown them with a discombobulator, which resulted in their damage and death.

I don't have an image of the report filed, but, I do have this.

[​IMG]

Your leave. Notice though that this was near round start, and you hadn't gotten a slay yet, but proceeded to leave none-the-less. This resulted in your ban of rdm and leave, and since you had been banned for rdm and leave third and JUST came off of a globalized + extended ban dating back to 07/16/15, you were still in the realm of the statute of limitations, which resulted in your rdm and leave fourth, that I promptly brought to @Azure.

Due to your history of rdm and leave, and the fact that you just got back from a globalized ban, AND not too long before me banning you, had been banned by @Mr. Rogers for mass rdm (4), I see no reason for me to approve this ban, and therefore deny your appeal. I will leave it open for twenty-four hours and will allow you to make any comments that are needed.

5. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Twenty-four hours have passed, and I will now be closing this appeal.

Appeal : DENIED

Thread : LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.