Denied Beeoligist's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Beeoligist, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beeoligist

Beeoligist Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    DR. BEES / Beeoligist
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:39909160
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Computer overheated and shut down while I was typing my reply to the report. When I got back on it said I was banned for 28 days
    Evidence of Innocence:
    This was while I was a detective btw. I don't remember the name but I had a prop and I got a lag spike. I ended up throwing a prop and it hurt someone. I apoligized through the mic and opened my shop to drop a health station. He shot me multiple times with a shotgun. Before I could call a KOS on him he ended up getting shot to death by multiple people since I was a detective. While the round was going on I got a report from him. The report was for hitting him with a prop. While I was typing my response to the report my laptop turned off. I have a cooling pad to help with overheating and I forgot to turn it on, so my laptop ended up overheating. When I logged back on it said that I was banned for 28 days. Please note that I did NOT prop kill him.​

2. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Hey there, Beeoligist!

You were banned by our dark knight @Disruptionz for your 3rd offense of RDM & Leave. He will respond as soon as he can!

3. Hello there Beeoligist! I remember this incident quite vividly, actually.

Here is the screenshot of the damagelogs. It shows you damaging Mr. Lambert 00:06 into the round with a prop.

http://imgur.com/uZNJtJH

Here is the screenshot of the chatbox showing that you did in fact, RDM and Leave.

http://imgur.com/kGVqFrs

While you are being honest about your offense, damage is still damage, and RDM is still RDM, regardless of what has happened. I did give you a round and a half before I initiated the ban just in case you disconnected by accident (which you say you did) but, you never returned, so I had to take action and ban you. While it is unfortunate that the "Leave" was beyond your control, we are still holding you accountable for this. With that being said, I am going to DENY this appeal, BUT I will downgrade it to a 2nd offense of RDM and Leave since your first offense was appealed and accepted. I will also incorporate the time served, so it will only be a 12 day ban as opposed to 14.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here, and I will leave this thread unlocked for the next 24 hours so you can. Also, feel free to enjoy our other four servers in the meantime! Have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.