Been around for a while but never introduced myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AirportJake, Nov 20, 2015.

Tags:
?

Dennis is asshole. Why Charlie hate?

1. Because Dennis is a bastard man.

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. What?

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. AirportJake

AirportJake Most Trees Are Blue VIP

Hello all. My name is Scoop Life. I used to change my name often, but once my friend settled on one name, I also settled on one. My name comes from the twitter of Jaden Smith in one of his tweets "Lately people have been calling me Scoop Life." I enjoy movies, fried chicken (I have an extensive list of my favorite and least favorite) and Reddit. I browse Reddit, like a lot. I'm going to Ohio University to get a double major in Economics and Political Science, with my goal to become a senator or House of Rep. Ultimate dream is to become president, but that is very unlikely. I effing love Alternative music, so if you want to talk about alt music, hit me up, cuz I could talk for hours about alternative music. Hit me up on Xanga.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Ahh it is nice to finally see an introduction! Welcome to the community Scoop!
    I hope that you have and will continue to enjoy your stay with us ^_^

3. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Hi Snoop! Welcome to the forums! Good luck with your future political career Mr. President.

4. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

I remember you mang, welcome back.

5. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

Welcome back.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

Good to see you introduce yourself. Hope you continue to have a good time on the servers.

7. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Welcome to the forums fellow alt music lover :sneakylove:

8. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

Welcome dude!!
    I can already tell your gonna end up being a great member of SGM stay cool!!