Denied BeemoPls's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BeemoPls, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeemoPls

BeemoPls New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Beemopls
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:55832995
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 5 days for RDM, someone extended it to 14..
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have extended your ban originally for 5 days given by @Haruka Suenaga to 2 weeks at his request for your Mass RDM 6+. This isn't the first time you've gotten a long length as you've received bans similar to this along with an RDM & Leave 1st Offense. The screenshot below includes your adminstats.

@Haruka Suenaga will respond to this as soon as he can.

Edit: The Thread here already shows your appeal being denied back then. Your ban length will remain as is until the 2 weeks assigned expires. Your appeal is denied.

"This isn't the first time you've gotten a long length as you've received bans similar to this along with an RDM & Leave 1st Offense"

What are you talking about ive never been banned on any of serious's servers i just started playing them so what long offense was there before the 5 day one? I'm curious?​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Please refrain from making multiple appeals in regards to your ban. The appeal has already been denied and dealt with. If you continue to have more questions regarding this appeal, then feel free to message me on the forums. Any more appeals pertaining to this ban may result in your posting privileges being revoked.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.