Approved -beelzebub-'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by -beelzebub-, Dec 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -beelzebub-

-beelzebub- Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    -beelzebub-
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ok so what happened was that I jump out of a window after shooting it, and when I meet up with everyone else I get shot by a shotgun from either the left or the right (I assumed it was the left because when I turned to the left, there was a guy in an open area holding a shotgun). I shoot him and kosed him and then it turns out, we are both innocents. in the end we both end up killing each other because we thought it was the other, we both report each other (this is where I get to the main part) one of the staff members finishes my report on the other guy but after a few rounds and a map change later, they still never finished the report on me. this is the point where I was told to get off and take the trash out. I log out and I go take out the trash because why wouldn't I do it. at that point I didn't feel like getting back on just to wait and wait just to be allowed to go. I go to a sandbox Gmod server to continue a ship I've been trying to work on, a few hours later and the server gets boring so I leave to go do something else and I end up getting aimlab to improve and see how well my aim is (it was better than I thought) and after a few hours of practice, I try and get on the TTT server to test out my practice in a real game only to find out that I have been banned for 14 days.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

Your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:503206518

You were banned for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense by @RFcoil

Please wait for them to respond

3. -beelzebub-

-beelzebub- Member

I apologize but depending on when Rfcoil responds I will probably be asleep by then

4. roy

roy is MOST DEFINITELY a ship VIP Silver

No worries, you can always take a look and respond tomorrow.

5. -beelzebub-

-beelzebub- Member

Thank God y'all understand, also just to clean up after my first rdm and leave, I rdmed unintentionally and I had to get off because my mom made me go to bed. I would have taken the slays because that was wrong of me and uncalled for even if it was unintentional

6. RFcoil

RFcoil Yes VIP

Okay beezlebub you were banned for RDM & LEAVE (2ND OFFENSE) because you left the game while you were reported and the report came back as an RDM on your behalf. You did not wait a few rounds and a map change for this report you were reported at the beginning of round 3 for something that happened in round 2, and you decided to leave on round 4 of the SAME map your report was handled right after you left the match at the end of round 4. Sometimes it takes staff a minute to get to these reports due to some reports needing some heavy investigating or high amounts of reports coming in at once. In this situation we were at 22 reports by round 5 while we were training a T mod please be patient with us. Beezle there is no reason to wait, staff understand this but if you absolutely need to get off next time just use the @ in chat and let staff know that you have to go. If there are no staff online you can leave. Since your report came back as RDM due to the fact you shot an innocent man and your response didn't really help your case along with the fact that you were just banned for rdm and leave not even a month ago I would recommend denying the appeal for this fella.

evidence 2.png

logs.png

d25fa202669ab613e9c7db188b535c06.jpg
    This was round 4 right before you died then left...
    evidencel.jpg

Attached Files:

7. -beelzebub-

-beelzebub- Member

My apologies I didn't realize y'all were training a mod and dealing with tons of reports, I will take the duration of the ban if you would like me to but let me say this, I didn't really know about the @ thing and me thinking I was rdmed really pissed me off so that's why my answer resulted in that

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  8. RFcoil

RFcoil Yes VIP

Hey beezle since I dont have a recording of the incident I cant confirm if pierogi shot at you or not so at this time im going to unban you and void your ban, in the future it would behoove you to let staff know using the @ in chat to talk to us when you are in a hurry to get off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.