Approved beckyboy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by beckyboy, Sep 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beckyboy

beckyboy New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Beckyboy
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was accused of RDMing yesterday so I continued playing, but them my internet cut out. Now today when I came back on to play some Minecraft TTT, it says I am banned for 4 more days. I really love this server and would like to go back to playing on it!​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

For future reference your SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:520609240

Tagging @Frost to address your ban.

3. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Hello,

I banned you for RDM and Leave, this slay wasn't even your first in the server. I had slain you multiple times before you left, however I won't flood this appeal with those reports, only the one needed.

You were reported by Cheerio for RDM
    [​IMG]

Your response "my bad bro, I thought you were the one that shot me" (Spelling errors corrected in this statement)
    I proceeded to check the deathscene.

As you can see in this deathscene, Cheerio had not even fired a single shot, however you and the other inno in the stairwell shot several times.

According to this, this is RDM, since you had no valid reason to kill Cheerio, you then proceeded to leave the server before the report was finished, which resulted in your ban.

Since it's your first ban, and you're relatively new to the server, I'll go ahead and lift the ban. Please read our rules so you can do your best to prevent any in game punishments.

P.S.
    Whenever you get reported while a staff member is on the server, please refrain from leaving until the report is closed, or you ask the staff member online if it's okay to leave.

Appeal is accepted
    Ban will not be voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.