Approved BEASTxWARFARE's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BEASTxWARFARE, Oct 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    BEASTxWARFARE
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:47585964
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I did not rdm x3, I admit that I did rdm ONE person, which didnt get reviewed before i got banned. I Killed a player named Hawlucha for being near unideds and got slain 3 goddamn times for that one kill, i understand getting slain once for hawlucha and twice for the other person, which would be a total of 3 slays, not banned. I wonder if he went into the logs and saw i shot a few people and didnt kill them, that was because one killed a t and the t was not ided yet. I want to see what The Ghostly Crown honestly believes i should be banned for. I rdmed 2 people to my count, one on purpose. Please let me know.

Sincerely,
    BEASTxWARFARE​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I honestly have no video, but honestly i think this ban is stupid.​

2. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

3. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

I have seen this and will reply soon.

4. http://steamcommunity.com/id/BEASTxWARFARE/screenshot/851604291013727001

As you can see from the screenshot, i was slain once while i was alive, twice after in quick succession. I asked for an expanation in vc, and never got one.

edit: I also @ as well and instantly got banned. Only two reports against me were filed. One of them was finished. I got banned while the other one was still active. I barely got to respond to that one.

1/6th of my ban is over now, thanks for being fast with responses though

Weekend I did rdm, I do admit that, but this should have been 2 slays not a ban and definitely not before the other report was finished

3 slays in under a minute, i wonder what i did, seriously i dont know

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  5. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Unforunately, my recording for those specific deathscenes are missing so, I will be unbanning you and APPROVING this appeal. Thank you for your patience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.