Denied BEASTxWARFARE's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BEASTxWARFARE, Nov 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    BEASTxWARFARE
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:47585964
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well I was banned for Mass RDM when the inno's were not shooting at the KOS. I didnt get to respond to the reports because we had a map change. I was going to put they didnt shoot the KOS. I tried to !respond and it didnt work so i told the other mod i would do it at the end of the round. Harry Potter thought it would be ag ood idea not to hear the whole story and ban me for Mass RDM. Again, I tried to explain in voice chat what made me kill them after i kill them so they can hear what they did wrong. I did this to all the people i killed including the T i killed. I wasn't RDMing, I was following the rules i know back to back. I have been on these servers for 140 hrs now. I know what i can do and what i can not do.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

3. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

@Harry Potter issued the ban, so i'll tag him here. Also, I already explained to you how you cannot kill people for not following koses. There are too many koses going on sometimes that it's hard to hear them or keep track of them; therefore, players will not be expected to follow all active koses. I remember having to slay you for this sort of thing before, and I made sure to explain myself. Please read the !motd, paying special attention to the traitorous acts section.

4. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

Hey BeastxWARFARE,

because the ban is only for 24 h And you mass rdmed, I have decided to Deny your ban appeal

5. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Make sure you take note that if the KOS'ed person is doing traitorous acts, then someone who ignores a KOS while he is doing traitorous acts can still be killed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.