Denied Bean's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bean, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bean

Bean New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bean
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    First off, it does not let me choose Teamspeak. Also, my SteamID has nothing to do with this appeal.

Now to explain why I am here... I was permanently banned from Teamspeak because I sexually harassed a girl. I also decided to do it to a staff member. I don't regret doing it to the staff guy, but I apologize for doing it.

*The staff guy sounded hot, I regret nothing*

I understand if you decide to keep the ban. I just enjoy being around some pretty cool people.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A

I am not innocent

(at least I am being honest...)​

2. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Um. I guess @Darktooth or @Slicck can take a look at this.

But what were you even thinking?

3. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

4. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Oh... I remember you. I was there when she was banned. I believe she was targeting @Ellie and one other person (Not sure), and @Steven | SP I think banned her (I'm not sure about this). And as someone who was there, you did go a bit too far with your comments despite being warned.

5. Ellitagious

Ellitagious The sight of the stars makes me dream -Van Gogh VIP

I don't think that this was me. Thank you though @TeeZy

6. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

I'm not sure if this was even done on our TeamSpeak or not, but this:
    is all I need.

If you won't learn from your dumb mistakes, we're not going to appeal them for you.

Denied.

7. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

*Re-opening this appeal for the time being*

I remember banning you. Correct me if I'm wrong, I need to know the details here. You were with a friend, and you were messing with @BmTron. I was told to get in the channel by @Enigmatica, and you kept on making inappropriate comments; that's when I banned you until you could find a way to even appeal the ban since I doubt you know what this community is.

Do you even play on the servers, or do you plan to? If the answer is yes, I can unban you from the teamspeak if you tell me your steam ID and I can check if you actually have time on the servers. If not, then the ban is staying.

EDIT: Window is gone, this appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.