Denied Beachy31's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Beachy31, May 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beachy31

Beachy31 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Afro-American
    Your Steam ID:
    idk it wont tell me
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    the unfair mod wouldn't let me explain my rdm because " he wasn't in the mood for it" so he banned me for spam claiming i was typing random shit, fucking terrible mods you have anymore
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

@Alice Lumenia banned you for spamming, they'll respond when they can.

3. Beachy31

Beachy31 Member

you guys take this shit way too serious some times maybe if you had a actual job or something to occupy you in the day you could relax more, ill probably get banned for expressing option on this no free speech server. provide in the attachment is the average gmod admin who bans for trying to explain a situation

Attached Files:

4. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Free speech is just fine. You got an opinion? Fantastic, share it all you'd like, it's perfectly fine. Thing is, you were banned for something else. You were originally muted for entering a line of random text. It was, as the ban would imply, outright spam. After being unmuted, you did the same thing, but with malformed binary. There was no context, the binary didn't mean anything (I checked), and you were muted yet again for spamming. The third instance of spam was another line of malformed binary, entered immediately after your second mute was removed. Though the line was short, there was still no context or meaning to the message, and you seemed like you were just testing your boundaries and trying to cause trouble. With that along with your history in mind, your appeal is denied. Our other servers are still available for you to use. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.