Denied Beachy31's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Beachy31, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beachy31

Beachy31 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Afro-American
    Your Steam ID:
    idk it wont tell me
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i forgot what east server it was but i was banned for harresment because i was called a nig*er over and over agian so i reported the man who did it and i was banned for writing nigg**
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

You were banned by @CDriscoll for "Toxicity". He'll respond to you shortly.

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Beachy,

Thank you for taking your time to appeal your ban, though I will be forthright in denying this. Throughout your time on the server, you had been trolling alongside multiple other players, and had eventually taken to the chat to use racial slurs. This, alongside your history of being aggressive and toxic on our servers as noted by multiple staff members, was more than enough to warrant a ban for toxicity.

Pictured below are your comments, showing your targeting of another user and your usage of offensive slurs.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

After being muted for your offensive slurs, you had taken to voice chat to repeatedly say racial slurs, leading to your ban. Your behavior on our servers is not appropriate, and you were given multiple warnings throughout your playtime. Any further behavior similar to this will result in a more severe consequence, and will not be tolerated.

Your appeal has been denied, and this thread will be locked. If you have any questions regarding your ban, feel free to create a conversation with me on the forums.

Sincerely,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.