Approved bass's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by bass, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bass

bass New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    bass
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:42589447
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I honestly do not know why I was banned for the second time. I had returned to East 2 with my ban being lifted and I swear I did nothing wrong. The only thing I can imagine was being reported by a guy who rdm'd someone else, so I shot him thinking he was the T. The idiot reported me and I had a pending report. No mods or admins were on to look at the report on me. This lasted for hours for me playing TTT hoping someone would look at my report so I could leave. It was either wait, or leave the server and get banned again, which is what happened. I couldn't play any longer and left, hoping I would be okay. Now if I unknowingly did break a rule then please ask so I can answer. Otherwise, this ban was the result of someone else screwing me over for nothing.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Tagging @StarGazingNight as they were the one who banned you for RDM & Leave (5th offense). Please chill as they collect their evidence.

3. StarGazingNight. <3

StarGazingNight. <3 It's dangerous to go alone... TAKE THISSSSSS!!! VIP

Why hello there bass and thank you for taking the time to make this ban appeal. I will gather and respond with my evidence as soon as I can.

4. StarGazingNight. <3

Alright, so let's get to the point to as of why I have banned you and the evidence I have to show for it.

Now for the reason to as of why you were banned is because of a report that was filed against you in which you can see in this screenshot.

As you can see in the report and the response that you gave in the report, it says that you saw the harpoon come from his direction but you didn't state that you actually saw it come from any player at all, you also didn't state GBA or anything that would make the report invalid. I wanted to investigate more into the report but you weren't on the server to answer the questions I wanted to ask. So I had to ban you for RDM and Leave (5th offense).

As for your ban appeal, I will approve it since there wasn't any staff on to immediately deal with the report that was filed against you. But as I said, I still have questions to ask for the report that was filed against you in the screenshot.

5. StarGazingNight. <3

Your ban has been lifted and you served your slay. Thank you again for taking the time to make this ban appeal, and have a nice day.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.