Approved bass's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by bass, Jul 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bass

bass New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    bass
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:42589447
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned because of my rdm onto Mr. November last night on East 2. We were both innocent and the round had just started. Mr. November began to shoot me and I fired back in retaliation and won the shootout. I then left the server to go to sleep. Others saw it as me killing him in rdm and leave. However, Mr. November is a good IRL friend of mine and we make it a joke to rdm each other occasionally just for fun. I am aware how childish and against the rules it seems to the eyes of someone who does not know about my friendship with Mr. November. Furthermore, I do not rdm anyone else intentionally ever, and I try my best to uphold the rules for TTT in every Serious server. My ban record has each been a case of me telling November that I am going to bed and rdming him as a sadistic way of telling him goodnight. If both Mr. November and I must cease our rdm jokes onto each other than I will respectfully stop to not confuse or annoy others. If my rdm and leave offenses need some questions that need answers from me, please let me know.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

You were banned globally by @Agent A for RDM and Leave - Fourth Offense. Please be patient as they gather their evidence.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Hello @bass .

I banned you for this:
    [​IMG]

This is the round where multiple people were using it as RDM round so I went through each unreported damage and check for any potential rdms. Can you explain your actions in why you damaged Mr. November, which caused him to shoot back in self-defense.

4. bass

bass New Member

Because everyone was being swayed by the mob mentality of idiots wanting an RDM round, when Mr. November entered the room that I was in, I assumed he was going to kill me so I acted first and it escalated from there. If that means I must keep the ban then I understand, but I chose not to shoot on sight to anyone else. I only fired at Mr. November because I assumed he'd use the RDM round as an excuse to get back at me in a friendly manner.

5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I'll unban you and give you a slay. However, I will not void the ban. Thus, the next RDM and Leave ban will be fifth offense.

Appeal: Accepted; Not Voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.