Denied BaseballCrafter's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BaseballCrafter, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    BaseballCrafter
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:89563465
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Mhy gmod crashed and I didnt have time to join back right when it crashed I opened it up and attempted to join but I was banned I was just unbanned and I dont want another ban
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

You were banned by @Guilty for RDM & Leave Fifth Offense. He will respond soon.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello BaseballCrafter! Hope you're having a good day!

You were banned by me for leaving while you were slain. I'm not at home at the moment, but your appeal will be denied for the time being due to this being your 5th offense of RDM & Leave that you obtained just after you were unbanned.

I will have screenshots of the offense once I am home. For the time being, this report will be left open.

Have a good day!
    Sinceeely, Guilty

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

While I did not have the screenshot of the report (The screenshot of the report did not save for some reason, but I remember that I slayed you during round 7 of minecraftcity on that day and then you left as soon as the slay was given.) Here's the screenshot of that RDM offense on round 6. I did not get to it quickly due to being distracted with other things during the time.

Here's the screenshot of that offense.
    [​IMG]

As you had left shortly after you were given the slay, I am doubtful that this was your internet crashed. ESPECIALLY since you had just gotten out of your 4th offense very recently. With that being done, my verdict has been solidified with a straight DENIAL! Have a good day.

Your ban was also globalized and extended by Darktooth after I gave you the ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.