Denied BaseballCrafter's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BaseballCrafter, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    BaseballCrafter
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:89563465
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The rdm wasnt on purpose my older brother came in and hit my mouse while I was talking to some one and it killed them I was holding a double barrel at the time so you would be a one shot kill if I were to me unbanned I would be very happy I love this server and I dont wanna wait 56 days to go back on it.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @adeadant for your 4th Offense of RDM & Leave. He will respond at his earliest convenience. Just a note that you are still responsible for what happens to your account regardless of what happens. If you do RDM and you weren't the one who did it, you are still held responsible as it is your account and not his account.

Please be patient. Your appeal will be dealt with in a timely manner.

3. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

As a player, you are responsible for any actions taken by yourself or any others on your account while on our servers. We cannot always account for factors outside of the game, in example, your "brother hitting your mouse". Although it may have been accidental RDM, it is nevertheless RDM and you assume full responsibility for it.

Also, you were banned for RDM & Leave; meaning you understood you RDMed (And were most likely going to get slain for it) then continued to disconnect from the server regardless. Unless Ant decides to approve this ban appeal, your ban will not only be 2 months long, but will be globalized due to your multiple RDM & Leave offenses (Two of which were also globalized).

@adeadant will respond shortly.

4. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

Hello BaseballCrafter,

You were banned by me for RDM and Leave. This is your fourth offense. You killed BigWetMoose and claimed he killed someone, which he did not.
    [​IMG]

You then left the server mid slay.

[​IMG]

Seeing as this is your 4th RDM and leave offense, I'm going to have to deny this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.