Denied Barry Bigsmoke Benson's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Barry Bigsmoke Benson, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Barry Bigsmoke Benson
    Your Steam ID:
    AussieGamer420
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Look im gonna be pretty realistic here,

So i've hopped on Gmod for the first time in a year, i've come from Prophunt and did not even know much about TTT, A few RDM's later and some shit talk which would be quite common in the prophunt world and im beggingin to realise how serious people take this game, and after playing over 10 hours of TTT i can understand why rules need to be kept in order.

I got really interested in the Pointshop that Serious Gmod holds as its far better then any other one i've seen so its for this reason that i regret whatever Impulse decision i made that got me banned,

It would be really nice if i could have my ban appealed and i could get back to playing Asap as i am defintley addicted to Gmod TTT this christmas and would like to share my experiences with the SeriousGmod Sever

Please respond asap : )

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

-Barry Bigsmoke Benson
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hello, Barry Bigsmoke Benson.

You were banned by @SantasLilSnooper for RDM and Leave (2nd offense). Please wait for their reply regarding your appeal, thank you.

Also, for future references, your steam ID is STEAM_0:1:93472622.

3. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

Hello Barry, Sorry for the long wait, When you were playing yesterday on east, You killed a player named, "ChristopherLadd"
    [​IMG]
    You can't kill AFKs until Overtime (Isn't until 4 minutes in our logs), so It was a slay.

After round change, you left during your slay:
    [​IMG]

I waited a bit and then issued the ban, seeing as you were recently banned for RDM and Leave 1st offense, I banned you for RDM and Leave 2nd.

As You do have a recent ban, I will be DENYING this appeal. You can PM me on the forums if you have any further questions

THREAD LOCKED!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.