Denied BarbedCondom's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BarbedCondom, Dec 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarbedCondom

BarbedCondom New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    BarbedCondom
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:121471084
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So, I was banned for RDM and leave. I will admit, I did RDM and was fine with taking a slay. As the next round was starting and the map was switching my game crashed and a few minutes later as I attempted to get back on the server I realized I was banned for 5 days. I then decided to go on West 1 and a very similar thing happened, but instead of the game crashing my WiFi went down. I know this probably sounds like a lie, but it really is true. Thanks for the consideration.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't really have any.​

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Alisae for "RDM and Leave - First Offense" on East 2. As for your second ban it occurred on West 1 and it was by @J.T.Ripper for "RDM and leave Second". Both will respond at their earliest convenience in regards to their bans so please be patient.

3. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Good evening! I would like to thank you for making your appeal this evening. @Alisae and I will be able to respond as soon as we have all the evidence in hand. Thank you for your patience.

4. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Alright. So on my half of the report, you committed two rdm in our West server.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The reports themselves sadly did not save, and so I do not have them, but as you can see here, you used your crowbar to push someone off the edge (Energizer) and then shot and exploded a barrel, killing the second person (Nolan) while also harming a third (SilentWarrior13). I will wait now for @Alisae to make their response before I place any verdicts on this.

5. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

Hello @BarbedCondom,

Sorry for the late reply. I had to wait for the video to upload and my internet decided to turn into a snail.

I banned you for RDM and Leave - First Offense after you killed an Innocent with an AWP and left right after I asked you why you did it. I was notified of the RDM by @UnceasingBridge, as you can see in the video.

The possibility of your game having crashed is there, yes, though that happening right after I asked you why you killed that person seems a bit too convenient to me.

Due to this, I will not be accepting the appeal to my ban.

6. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

With my ban, I will not be accepting the appeal, as you did not wait for the reports, or reply to either of them.

APPEAL: DENIED

THREAD:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.