Approved Banshee's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Banshee, Aug 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banshee

Banshee New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Banshee
    Your Steam ID:
    Bansheemw2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I accidentally rdmed one person because i thought i saw him kill someone with a shotgun and im pretty sure he did, however he was innocent. I then left as I had to go do some work. However this resulted in a ban as i left after an accidental rdm. I am sorry and am sure it won't happen again.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The person who killed me as they saw me kill an innocent recieved a message telling him how i was mistaken and accidentally rdmed.​

2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I'll tag @Vah Rudania as they have banned you for RDM & Leave (First Offense). Please chill as they acquire the resources to properly answer this appeal.

3. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Hello @Banshee ,

Thanks for taking the time to come and appeal your ban. I'll get straight into the details.

[​IMG]

The image above shows what happened. Electronized was AFK when you killed him (Wasn't Overtime yet given the kill happened at 2:23 with an almost full server). Before he could report you, you left and he filed a report against another player. Since you admitted to RDMing him above and it is your first offense, I will gladly let you serve a slay in return for the voiding of this ban.

Add me on steam so we can arrange a time to serve your slay.

4. Banshee

Banshee New Member

Thank you :)

5. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Player has served his slay

APPEAL: ACCEPTED
    BAN: VOIDED
    THREAD: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.