Banned for 15 days?

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Effay, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Effay

Effay VIP

So I was banned for 15 days by Zabiba in the East server on December 11, at about 3:50 PM Mountain time, and what happened was:
    I was an Innocent in a round, and lagged. Seems normal. I see someone come up right as I jump back in after the lag and I shoot him because I thought he was the T in that area with a Newton Launcher. He was an innocent as well. So that guy next round wants me slain, and so I'm a little irked because I didn't kill him or intentionally shoot him. So I accept the slay and say whatever, and as the round is about to finish, my internet shuts off, and I've been disconnected. I close out of G-Mod, and I go to my internet connection, and restart it. I come back and I'm been banned for 15 days. I have a friend in-game, and I started a voice call with him after I was banned, and asked him to let the mod know that my internet had been shut off. Zabiba didn't answer, and I'm still banned. I obviously didn't have any intentions to leave and not get slain, so I want this ban to be appealed because that is just ridiculous. I argued the slay for a few messages, yes. But I accepted it. And then I got the "Auto-disconnect" screen.
    This username and my steam username are the same. Just for clarification.

2. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

I'll unban since you're friend did say your internet timed out.

Topic Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.