Completed BANNED by abusive MOD!

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Cestoda, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cestoda

Cestoda New Member

bobasawr... bobasawr... bobasawr...

banned me fore rdm and leave claiming to have evidence that i did not warn about the frag i threw and it killed a t buddy, but i did give a warning. But anyways one round later i was the last traitor alive and 2 innocents were camping in the jail cell of 67_way, i locked the door and planted c4 and walked out.
    But here is where the abuse came in, she teleported one of them out of the cell so they could kill me and end the round quicker. The person was teleported but how did they know i was traitor? like half of the players were MIA, i was rdmed and what did she do???? Nothing! But when i gave a warning but still accidentally kill my traitor buddy i was banned for rdm and leave for 14 days. But this is the funny part, she could show me the chat logs of here asking players if i warned but she refuses to show me the chat log from when she teleported that guy out of the jail cell to kill me, and i remember someone saying "that's like bring someone back to life to kill someone" . serious.PNG

2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

3. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Also making a post ranting about how "abusive" she is will not get you unbanned, just in trouble. :/

4. [​IMG]
    Please file a report and against boba if needed and don't post here -_-

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

This post was taken from your appeal.

As far as if you think you were RDM'd by that person, instead of quitting, you should have filed a report, which is what she told you in her appeal. She would need both sides of the situation in that case.

I also suggest that you provide any possible evidence you have; you would have seen this if you followed the appropriate format and pathways of reporting. Evidence of the alleged abuse will be the determining factor of this report.

6. bobasawr

bobasawr In the name of the moon, I'll punish you VIP

@Kindleᴴᴰ tagging my admin here

This is Cestoda's ban appeal he just made.

You posted your thread under general discussion, if you wish to make a report against a player or staff member, you must do it under Report Staff/Player just below general discussion and please follow the format.

As for the chat logs, I provided everything that I saved. I am not withholding information because there is nothing else I saved, unless you yourself have evidence or chat logs previous to mine, then I'm not sure what you're currently claiming is true. I did not abuse my power, I just brought a player who said they were stuck via admin chat, and brought the player to an unstuck area.

Like I said, if you felt like you were RDM'd, you should file a report by typing !report. You should have made a report earlier, you had time to file a report during the end of round 2, and the following round after that, but you left.

7. Yawn.

Yawn. Previously known as Kindle, Books, Pages.

As you failed to present sufficient evidence of you warning, I will consider this report Invalid.

In the future, please try to add any staff members you're having trouble with on Steam, and talk to them to clear up these issues. Posting a thread (originally) in General Discussion is not the place to handle these situations, and neither is the Report section unless you have sufficient evidence. Which, you could have acquired if you hadn't decided to leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.