Denied Bane's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Predated, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Predated

Predated VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bane [Predated]
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:80344648
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I planted C4 and warned about it multiple times that it was to kill a camping T.

Drunk Dog had the option to defuse it, but did not.

I was banned by @Giruti {GC}
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Well, I am certain it will not happen again, as everyone knows I am a very rule abiding player.

I really hope this gea=ts accepted as I I asked to serve my slays, and was very persistant that I would stay.​

2. Predated

Predated VIP

[​IMG]

Here he says he could have disarmed it, but chose to let it explode.

Isn't he in the wrong to, since he did RDM me before I could defuse it, then let it explode, knowing that C4 was there

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello Predated/Bane! Thank you for making this appeal!

Your appeal has been denied.

Why you ask? Because you still had the option to not plant the C4 and prevent any of this happening in the first place. HOWEVER, you chose to plant it AS AN INNOCENT, and when it detonated and killed 2 innos and damaged another inno, you were held responsible for it. Autistic Dog was not obligated to defuse the C4 and even if he said that and did not defuse the C4, the fact of the matter is that you were the one who RDMed 3 others.

The fact that I already gagged you twice earlier as well for spamming your soundboard is another reason why I find that unbanning you would not be beneficial at the moment.

In the end, my verdict has been given. I will leave it up to my admin, @Thorn, to see if my decision was unjust in the end. With that being said, have a good day.

Finally, you still have access to the other 4 servers while you wait for your 1 day ban to expire. This appeal will be locked at your acknowledgement.

Sincerely, Giruti{GC}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.