Approved Bananarama's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bananarama, Sep 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Bananarama
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:80148883
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing earlier and I cant even remember if I had a Slay left to serve or maybe I still had a pending report against me and I went AFK as I had to leave for a class.
    My system was still on when I got home multiple hours later and I was in spectator on a different SeriousTTT server.

So the only ways that I could have left the server while still being held liable for a slay is if my wifi had crashed long enough for the autoscript to send me to another server, or if the AFK-Move script moved me to another server but I don't see how that could have happened.

I have no idea what I was serving a slay for or when so that could be beneficial information.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

3. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

I have seen this and i'll respond to it later today with my evidence.

4. Thank you.
    And if i am liable for any form of accidental disconnection, then Ill gladly accept my ban.
    Just trying to figure out what happened.

5. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Alright so I banned you for this report
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    sorry for the bad photo quality was taken from my recording.

6. I remember that. I actually felt terrible about doing it. That was at least a few rounds before I went AFK though. When I had gone AFK there had been no action taken yet.
    Is there any way to see why I left or is the disconnect notice all that is available, because the only thing I can think of is that my connection went down for a few and I got transferred to another server.

7. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Alright i'll be accepting this appeal but not voiding it. you will have to serve the slay out still.

Ban Appeal:Accepted
    Voided:No

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.