Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by LuckyDuck, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Member

I do realize i was being quite rude to Cow_Shot and i am sorry for that. However i never got a gag, warn, ungag what so ever. I was immediatly banned for 8 hours without warning. Please appeal to this because every other server i play on is absolutley terrible.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

3. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

*Ignore this post, thank you.

4. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Member

It wasn't Rizzy

That last appeal that POPSTAR thought was Rizzy was actually sent in by LuckyDuck, sorry i had to make a new post but i want you to know the real person who sent it.

5. DocFox

The topic has been unlocked. LuckyDuck, please follow the proper format so we can better assist you.

6. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Member

I am very sorry for the inconvenience but I am not Rizzy I am LuckyDuck, POPSTAR you answered my ban appeal to me as you thought i was Rizzy I am guessing but I am actually LuckyDuck.

7. POP STAR

LuckyDuck, please stop informing us that I have the wrong person and follow the appropriate formatting as you should have in the beginning. If you do not, we will lock your appeal.

I also don't see your IGN updated on the current ban-list, only more the reason to ignore your appeal. Please appeal properly.

8. DocFox

Your In Game Nickname:
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:

Why should you be unbanned:
    Evidence of innocence:

Please fill out that format so we can better assist you. Thank You.

9. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Member

Your In Game Nickname: LuckyDuck
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80332578
    Which Server: West 2

Why should you be unbanned: Because I do very apologize for my behavior to Cow_Shot and I will personally apologize to him when i can get on the server as early as possible, I completely regret all the things i said to him now and i feel like a complete a**hole.
    Evidence of innocence: I was also not given a warning or gag or something like that i went straight into ban.

10. DocFox

Your in game nickname was Cow_Shit; there is no need to lie about it. Killamarshall will reply at his nearest convenience.

11. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Member

I was not lying at all, i changed my name to make fun of Cow_Shot and I'm not lying about that. My normal username to anyone on that server is LuckyDuck.

12. Switchey

Switchey Active Member

Oh boy wheres the apology pop star?

13. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Member

:( why isn't anyone replying to my appeal now.

14. POP STAR

Sorry for the confusion, LuckyDuck, as I was going off a guess. Killamarshall will reply soon to your appeal.

Thanks for your patience,

POP STAR

15. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Hello LuckyDuck,

I banned you for 8 hours for harassment, because you constantly harassed one of our players named Cow_Shot.

When you say that i did not warn you, i infact did gag/warn/ungag, 2 times, then i said specifically to you, if you harass Cow_Shot again i would ban you. you then proceeded to come back with the name "Cow_Shit". i kicked you saying change your name and you proceeded to come back with the same name saying "Why do i have to change my name".

This being the final straw, i proceeded to ban you for 8 hours.

I am sorry to inform you that your Ban appeal has been Denied

You will wait out the remainder of your ban.

Topic locked.
    Ban Appeal: Denied.

16. DocFox

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4738

I just wanted to post this topic to inform you that your harassment of another player has actually had such a negative impact on the server that other players have posted about it on the forums.

Our server has a ZERO tolerance policy for harassment. We, here at STTT, value each and every one of our players, in some aspect, and want their time here to be enjoyable. I understand that you may want to vent out your negative feelings, but our server is not a place for that. In the future, please vent through a different channel. Thank You.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.