Ban appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Booker, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Booker

Booker Member

Your In Game Nickname: Manly Cupcakes

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40789871

Which Server: West 2

Why should you be unbanned: First of all I have been multiple times but I've appealed from 4 of them so if I do not get unbanned at least change the time of the ban. I went afk because had to do something and sorry for not responding.

Evidence of innocence: So first person I killed was fallenclover because he was carrying an explosive prop near someone. Then a terrorist walked by fallenclover body so I killed him. After somebody called a false kos on DomimicGio so I killed him but he was a innocent so I had to kill the guy that called the kos. This time I had killed someone and this time I think this slay worthy and if I do get unbanned I will ask for slay. I killed another traitor because he shot me. That all I remember.

2. Alright, I asked to issue a permanent ban on you.
    You have over 200 hours.
    100 slays
    3 karma bans
    9 RDM & Leave bans (seriously?)
    2 4+ RDM bans
    As of the rdms you got banned for by me. Fallenclover threw a explosive barrel of the edge and you shot him for it.
    The rest were just people aiming, not shooting and you killed them, no responses in 4 rounds even though I forced them caused me to ban you. You were very recently unbanned from the 8 week global issued on you.
    It didnt take you very long before you RDMd 4 people in 1 round.
    You ban record is ridiculous.
    You came back from a 2 month global and instantly RDM again.
    I don't think you should ever be unbanned.

3. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Lemoncakes banned you, he'll respond when he get a chance.

Your adminstats is... something.

4. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

The ban will not be lifted.

5. Topic locked.

Reason: Due to excessive ban history and continuous rule breaking, your ban appeal has been Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.