Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Snak, Dec 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snak

Snak Banned

Your In Game Nickname: Snak
    Your Steam ID:confused:TEAM_0:0:16445901
    Which Server: All or just one

Why should you be unbanned: because besides from when I'm drunk I am actually a reasonable and containable boy, and I'd hate to have to play on some shitty TTT server
    Evidence of innocence: I am not innocent and the moments i do recall last nite I would have banned me too.

2. Robert! paulson!

Robert! paulson! Well-Known Member

please bring snak back.. no body is perfect and hes done so much in the community 99% of people that know or have played with him really do enjoy him! +1 bring snak back

3. Ardey

Ardey VIP

It kinda was really shit from you to insult Highwon and KOS him every round. Drunk or not. Although I still want you back. You were the guy who showed me that I need to change my behavior. +1 for bringing back!

4. Robert! paulson!

Robert! paulson! Well-Known Member

i agree with ardey

5. Snak

Snak Banned

Not going to argue with it I was being a dickhead goof I messed up again, it is what it is. I just wish to play in silence from now on and I don't wish to do that on a crap server

6. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

You gotta stop drinking. It's not doing you any good bro. Part of me wants you to be unbanned, the other part thinks you should stay banned to learn a lesson. I love playing with you, you're just an idiot sometimes.

7. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Don't drink and drive. Don't drink and play TTT. Nuff said :p

8. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I think that before you come back to the server, you should really consider cutting back on your alcohol usage. I've seen it ruin too many good people. Get help, if you need it.

9. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Yeah last night was a great disappointment from you. When you started insulting me, I figured I'd let you vent and get it out of your system and maybe you would start calming down. But you didn't and players started complaining and leaving. I made a mistake by ignoring it and allowing you to behave the way you did but I do need to take precautions when it comes to the well being of this community. Once I realized how you had affected the server to drop from 30 players all the way down to 10 players on a friday night/saturday morning, I realized I had to ban you for a while as you're causing an conflict of interest by making majority of our players leave.

I have outlined the drop here in this image which was caused by you: [​IMG]

With that said, I think its a good thing for you to go try out other servers and see how they are. Maybe you'll find a better home and I'll be happy for you. Or you will realize that this server isn't so bad after all (since last night you kept insisting this is a shitty server) and learn to appreciate our server more in the future.

I'm going to shorten the ban to 7 days from 28 days but its going to stay on all servers as I want you to take a break from our community.

10. Snak

Snak Banned

+1 Sorry and thank you

11. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Here's a graphical interpretation of the dip:
    [​IMG]

Real data, easier to see. Time is EST so it conflicts with the graph.

12. Shades

Shades VIP

Snak I like you. Just keep the behavior down will you?

13. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

why u do dis snak?

14. snuk plus I don't want you to end up permad :(

15. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Isn't this supposed to be locked?

16. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

Topic Locked. Issue has been resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.