Denied Balti's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Balti, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balti

Balti VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Chance The Rapper
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i believe I was banned for RDM and leave. Im not sure which server but I know it was on trains late last night. I killed myself with a discombob and i guess someone else fell off the train too. Just in case this happened I just stayed on the server but shut my laptop. Well right after the map changed and the laptop didn't like that very much and crashed mid map change causing rdm and "leave". I play everyday and would never purposely rdm and leave.
    '
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

You were actually banned by @Pandora for RDM & leave 1st and by @Alisae for RDM & Leave 2nd (two different servers). They will respond when they can, just be patient!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  3. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

Hello Balti,

I banned you for RDM and Leave - Second Offense on West 1 after you threw a discombobulator and knocked yourself plus wolfgamer1 off the train, causing both to die. There was no time to file a report since by the time it was brought to my attention, later that round, you had already left the server.

[​IMG]

I understand that you may have had some technical issues on your end, causing you to crash/leave.

However, since this is your second offense, with the first one being the day before, I will not be accepting the appeal.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.