Denied Badwoolf's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Badwoolf, Sep 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Badwoolf

Badwoolf New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Badwoolf
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:99577115
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why I'm banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Still don't know why i got banned.​

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You were banned by @Osmium for RDM and leave (first offense). Please give Osmium some time to provide evidence and reasoning.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I was here for this ban. You were banned because you placed the block at the drop in the secret area in the gun shop, and it damaged a player

You left before the mod could file a report

4. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

I'm currently at work. So have to wait a while once I get off. Sorry for any inconvenience but I don't have access to my computer to gather my evidence.

5. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Hey Badwoolf,

My Moderator @Osmium made an error in banning you for your first Offense of RDM and Leave on East 2, what he should have banned you for is your 5th Offense as seen here. I'm sorry for the confusion there, I've spoken with him about paying more attention to Adminstats.

However, as you can see, @SuperUnHappyFace has the ban for you on the East server which you are Appealing. So I'll let these two respond with any evidence they may have, and then I will make a decision myself regarding what to do with your ban depending on if both bans turn out to be valid or not.

Thank you.

6. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

Hello badwoolf, i've seen this and i will respond when i am able to with my evidence.

7. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

Thank you for making this appeal, Here is my evidence.

You killed a T buddy with a Frag. A frag you didn't warn for, so i when a head to place a slay on you for a round but you had left already. Because you had left be for serving your slay i had to issue a rdm and leave 4th offense ban on you.

Here is my screen shows show the report and you leaving.

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_4.png

I will be Denying this appeal on my end as well but i will also leave this unlocked so @Osmium can give his evidence.

8. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Greetings Badwoolf,

As seeing this video,

You should have known better to not place objects under the portal as people can take damage or be killed. I moved the concrete slab out of the way but you decided to put it right back. This is a loophole problem and I've seen report against you for this matter but no real video proof from the players so we can't do much about it. I was going write up a report against you to have you served a slay but you left the server soon after not giving me the chance to message nor report you.

Your appeal for East 2 Server is Denied. Should take this appeal as a lesson and learn from your mistake and never form bad habits and using loopholes. You can do better than this.

I will let @Mr. Rogers know that SuperUnHappyFace and I are finished here.

9. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Given that both Moderators have presented suitable evidence for their bans, I will go ahead and officially mark this Appeal as Denied

In addition to this, I will be globalizing and extending your ban to 16 weeks across all servers. When / if you do choose to come back, please come back with a style of game play that fits our community's guidelines.

Appeal
    Denied and Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.