Approved badbaby's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by badbaby, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badbaby

badbaby VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bad Baby
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Steam disconnected and computer crashed while I had a slay on me, and it took my only screen shot of the message that was given to me saying steam disconnected. Not sure if it's helpful information, but another player said steam disconnected for him as well; check the chat logs if you're able to.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

This, STEAM_0:0:42596242, is your steam ID; remember it for future reference. You were banned by @Darktooth.

3. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Hello bad baby! I had a strong feeling you were going to appeal.

I banned you this evening because our class cutie @Sinz had put a slay on you, and you left near the end of the round. Now, why did I ban you? Sinz was feeling a little under the weather, and had to go, and told me that if you didn't reconnect, that I should place the ban on you. Sinz proceeded to leave, and I waited a whole round for you to come back. You never came back. :(

[​IMG]

Here's the convo in question. Sinz has all proof and evidence, but it's not required since you admitted to being slain.

I've been experiencing steam issues all night, and many of players have been reporting disconnects and other issues. Since you have accepted the fact that you were aware that you left with a slay on, and the reason you gave for leaving is valid (along with Sinz telling me that it's okay for me to unban you),
    I will unban you right this moment and void your ban. When this message is 5 minutes old, you will be unbanned from our servers.

Thank you for playing on our servers! Sorry for any inconvenience that I, and Steam, has given you. Hope to see you back on! <3

4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Also, if my admin and secret admirer @The Law thinks I was unfair or unjust in this appeal, he may unlock this thread, take off his belt, and beat me profusely. Thank you and enjoy your night!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.