Approved Bad_Wolf's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bad_Wolf, Aug 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bad_Wolf

Bad_Wolf New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bad_Wolf
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:29127253
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing on 67th way as an inno. when I picked up a c4, planted it on the wall ( in the vents) and put 10:00min on it. "Elitehoaxer" then walked up and tried to disarm it causing it to explode and kill 3-4 people. I intended only to discard of the C4 as it used up a slot. An admin/mod then came on after that round and kickbanned me for 60 min, I then came back on today and I had a 5-day ban. I believe I should be unbanned since I only acted in a manner that would not harm others, but instead I was attached to someone else's error
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Hopefully the logs will show as i haven no visual proof.​

2. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

I am the staff member who banned you and will be responding shortly, thank you.

3. aco taco

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to appeal, Bad_Wolf.

You were banned for mass rdming because the C4 you had placed exploded and killed five players. Your story did not line up and appeared to be as if you were lying to me because of what I had saw whilst in-game.

You claim that the player "EliteHoaxer" was the one who attempted (and failed) to disarm your the C4 you had planted. If a player tries to disarm an active C4 and cuts the wrong wire, it will cause an instant explosion which will kill the player diffusing as well as anyone else in the surrounding radius.

Three of the players killed by your C4 had reported you because they felt as if they had been rdmed by you. Your response to all three reports was the same so I will just include one of them as well as a screenshot of all of the five players that were killed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now, you claimed that Elite had been the one who was at fault for all these kills. But, if he had indeed tried to disarm it, he would've died in the explosion. As can be seen in the screenshot above as well as the one below, he was killed three seconds (2:28) after the explosion by another player. There is also another screenshot of where the player in question had died, he was out of the blast radius and not near the C4. You can see that you explain me in admin chat that it was not your fault for their deaths, but his.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    After the round had ended, you were karma banned for killing those five innocents. I then overwrote that ban accordingly and you were banned for mass rdming five players.

Given this is your first ban in nearly a year, I am willing to unban you if you serve out three slays in-game with me (one for each rdm). If you are interested in this, add me on Steam so we can cooperate and workout a time for you to serve your punishment.

On a side note, in the future, their is a "disarm" feature when in the C4 menu so you can effectively eliminate the C4 from that round while also not having to plant it.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  4. aco taco

Since you have served out your three slays in-game with @Mr. Rogers, I will go ahead and void your ban as well. Thank you for your cooperation!

Appeal: Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.