Denied Bad_Wolf's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bad_Wolf, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bad_Wolf

Bad_Wolf New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bad_Wolf
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:29127253
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea what I did except throw like 4 barrels, plus I didn't even hit anyone. well I tabbed out and then came back and found I had been banned for 24hrs due to 3+ rdm. like whaa I DIDNT EVEN HIT NOBODY
    Evidence of Innocence:
    my word, but mostly logs

2. As I was the one who banned you, I will be responding soon. Once I have all my evidence together, thank you for your patience in this matter.

3. Alright. Here's the evidence of you damaging multiple innocents while innocent, with props.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

As you can see here, you prop damaged 3 other players for no apparent or explained reason and when questioned about it basically said "I didn't know it was hurting them." A player like you, who has over 100 hours on our TTT server alone, should know better. You've given me no reason to accept this appeal or to void your ban, so it stands for the next 24 hours. That said you may play on any of our other servers in the mean time, and this ban will not stack or increase punishments given in any way. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Edit: To be clear, this appeal is DENIED. If you have any questions for me, please contact me on the forums through the conversation function or over Steam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.