Denied BaconBuddy123's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BaconBuddy123, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaconBuddy123

BaconBuddy123 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    [N7] Bacon Buddy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:78177503
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I can actually prove my innocents with Videos.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    So this joke of a Mod, ([YG] Salisain), ofcourse bans be without even reading the reports or consulting others about how the situation went down. I actually took videos to prove my innocents and let you see how things happened on my point of view and how it wasn't random death matching. ​

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  2. BaconBuddy123

BaconBuddy123 New Member

Sorry for the long wait time. Wanted to post the videos AS IS since you probably thought I'd Edit them.
    McDonalds
    Kyuu
    Drk
    Yes, I am aware that there is no sound. And yes, I am aware it was recorded at 720 but Youtube plays it at 360.

3. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

You were banned by @Salisian for Mass RDM 4+. Salisian will respond at his earliest convenience.

4. BaconBuddy123

BaconBuddy123 New Member

Can any other mod take a look at it?
    Kinda of sick and tired of @Sailisian.
    All day he's been giving me BS, and letting everyone else off the hook but giving me the worst time.
    IKEA actually did something.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  5. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

Bacon, I understand that you're sick of me at this point because I've been handling your reports all night, and I assure you that my admin @Muffin will have ultimate oversight in this matter. I'm sorry it came to this, but you have several habits that need to be addressed, including shooting people on suspicion, and the fact that you have a "xxx is a traitor!" bind that's apparently near another key, which keeps triggering chaos when you accidentally hit it.

I'll first address your videos:

In the first video, you shot Mcdonalds in round 1 for shooting someone else. That was valid, and you weren't slain for it. We also did not slay Pacifist for shooting you afterwards, as he was justified after seeing that you killed an inno.

In the second video, you watched Kyuu kill and identify a traitor and then didn't kill him for it, then waited until later to shoot him because you "saw a body drop" even though that body had clearly been there, even in your video. (See REPORT 3 below.)

As for the third video, see REPORT 4 below.

You were banned by me for Mass RDM (4+) for the following reports:

REPORT 1:

[​IMG]

As I explained in PM to you shortly after: you don't have to shoot explosive barrels, and you are held accountable for any damage you do with them.

REPORT 2:

[​IMG]

In this case, the "room full of bodies" was identified much earlier in the round. Note: He wasn't slain for shooting Winchester, since Winchester had just thrown a frag, but for shooting Breezy earlier- I left briefly to handle his earlier report on me before I took the shot of that log, though, and old logs are being finicky at the moment. Still, his reasoning for shooting Breezy was pure suspicion.

REPORT 3:

[​IMG]

This might have been explainable by the 5-second rule, except for the fact that kyuu shot the T 20 seconds earlier:

[​IMG]

REPORT 4:

[​IMG]

This was killing on suspicion- Sephy routinely goes into the T entry stall at round start and hides on the toilet to try to catch traitors unaware when they go into the T room.

While direction on the last two slays was issued by a trial mod that I was helping to train, Ikea Cabinet, I stood by his decisions (and my letting him handle the reports was why you were allowed to remain for the fourth RDM offense after committing the third one.)

6. BaconBuddy123

BaconBuddy123 New Member

So I was explained to me earlier how the second and third video is invalid.
    And I now actually see why I'm banned and what I did to get banned. Thank you for your time.

7. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

I'm glad you understand; you seem like you're generally in the right frame of mind, but you seemed frustrated by the feud with Winchester and the fact that sTTT has a slightly different ruleset than most TTT servers. I encourage you to read http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/a-guide-to-sttt-extended-rules-info-tips-tricks.12605/ for a better guide to the server's oddities.

I'm going to mark this appeal as denied, but please feel free to play on any of the other four servers in the meanwhile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.