Denied baconblaster2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by baconblaster2, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baconblaster2

baconblaster2 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    baconblaster2
    Your Steam ID:
    baconblaste20
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was just joking because the people were talking about a song called "its dangerous to go alone" by star bomb so i played it on the mic then i got banned and i was just trying to make them laugh and i am sorry i was just trying to be funny i did not think of it as mic spam and i am sorry
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  2. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

You were banned by @Snooper [Gimc] for Mic Spam. Please be patient while you wait for his response as he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I believe I have a recording of the mic spam shortly before the ban if needed

4. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

Im currently gathering the evidence, It would be appreciated if you could post the videos also @Noctorious

5. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

Thanks for Taking the time to appeal!

Definition of Mic Spam from knowyourmeme.com:
    Mic Spam (often condensed to “Micspam”) refers to the act of continuously making noises, playing music or talking into a microphone via voice chat system in a multiplayer online game.

As said above continuously playing music is considered micspam, as it is on our servers. You were warned 2 times (1. Warning gag. 2. Full round gag.)

As you continued it was a ban for your third offense

As you had 2 chances to stop before the ban, I will be denying your appeal, while you wait for your ban to expire, feel free to play on another one of our servers.

Appeal - Denied

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.